Default password for admin is labhome for labhome 0.1, please change the password to whatever you wanted to be. However, this password will not working for this website for security reasons, but feel free to register an account and add some post to get some feeling how easy it is to edit lab home contents.
Release note 0.1.0
2. Website engine WordPress upgrade to 2.9.2.
3. Default theme for WordPress changed to Carrington Blog 2.2 by Crowd Favorite
4. The following plugins installed by default:
Avatars Version 7.5 | By Peter Sterling
Calendar Press Version 0.1.0 | By GrandSlambert
Editor Extender Version 0.1 | By Benjamin Sterling
Galleria WP Version 1.2.5 | By Y2 (Yokoyama Yasuaki)
NextGEN Gallery Version 1.5.3 | By Alex Rabe
Photo Galleria Version 0.2.8 | By Thad Allender
TinyMCE Advanced Version 3.2.7 | By Andrew Ozz
WordPress Wiki Version 0.8 | By Instinct Entertainment
WP-Print Version 2.50 | By Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
WP Forum Server Version 1.4 | By VastHTML
5. Refbase 0.9.5 was used and intergrated with additional function to search and import from NCBI that is not available from orginal refbase.
6. Installation guide was added.This release may be a little buggy, but it should do it’s job, you can use it as lab website. This functional version is still for demostration perpose only althought it is a pretty good website already. The later version will not be able to upgrade from this version, so be prepared to redo all these setting later. Try this product at your own risk because I will take no responsibility for any kind of data lost. I’m sure your are somewhat prepared for this because this product is totally free of charge for acadamic use.